VizSec Sponsorship Opportunities
The IEEE VizSec Symposium is inviting support from industry, academia, and government contributors in security and data visualization.
As a supporter, we encourage you to join us at VizSec 2018, held in conjunction with VIS 2018 this October in Berlin. Supporters that donate $1,000 or more may be eligible to receive several benefits:
- Recruitment — supporters will engage with the talented students and professionals that attend VizSec and all other VIS 2018 events, many of whom are actively seeking internships, employment, and collaboration opportunities.
- Exhibition — many levels of support include dedicated exhibition space for your organization at VIS 2018.
- Registration — most levels include one or more complimentary registrations for representatives from your organization.
- Exposure — for all support levels, your organization’s logos will be prominently displayed at all VizSec and VIS events, on the VizSec and VIS web sites, on social media, and in any conference materials.
We invite support through other opportunities as well. Sponsors that donate $100 or more can support the following:
- Diversity scholarships - support underrepresented minorities in the fields of visualization and security.
- Lunch, dinner, coffee breaks, or meetups for attendees - bring together attendees to have a targeted discussion about tools, techniques, and the state of the art in the security industry.
- Best Short Paper or Poster Award - encourage researchers to make large strides in advancing the state of the art of the security community.
- Open Source Award - incentivize authors to release their data and tools open source, expanding the resources available to developers, practitioners, and researchers.
- Supporters’ Panel - participate in a panel to discuss challenges in the security industry, current approaches to solutions, and opportunities for research.
For more information, or to inquire about other support opportunities, please email email@example.com.
VizSec has been rapidly growing in recent years — both in attendance and in the diversity of our attendees and their work. Recently, acceptance rates have been in the range of 28%-37%. VizSec’s attendance has grown to consistently attract 80 to 110 attendees each year from industry, academia, and government. Perhaps the most unique feature of VizSec, as remarked by Terry Yoo, General Chair of the 2016 IEEE VIS Conference, is that VizSec consistently attracts attendees and research contributions from outside the core visualization community.